Nate’s Monday Morning Message
Welcome to this week’s edition of Nate’s Morning Message! I trust that this email finds you well and excited to welcome October! I love this time of year – the crispness of the morning air, the smell of delicious spices, cute little trick-or-treaters, the building anticipation of the upcoming holiday season. There is so much to appreciate about October – I’d like to challenge you to slow down this week and take it all in – take a second to smell the aroma of fall – buy the pumpkin spiced latte – dig out your favorite hoodie – take a drive up north to experience the vibrant color of the leaves changing – take time this week to be fully engaged and aware of the beauty that surrounds us. Let’s make it a great week!
A Few Fun Facts About October
- October and January always start on the same day of the week in common years. In leap years, October doesn’t start on the same day of the week as any other month. October and February also always end on the same week day!
- 12 October is one of the biggest days in the history of America as it is the same day Columbus arrived in America in 1492
- For any little animal lovers out there, don’t forget that 15 October is World Animal Day each year!
- In October 1888 the first ever National Geographic magazine was released.
- The Statue of Liberty arrived in the United States all the way from France in October 1886.
WORDS OF INSPIRATION
“I am so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers” – L.M. Montgomery
“I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” – Charmaine J. Forde
“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower.” – Albert Camus
Nate Martinez, RE/MAX Professionals
Copyright © 2021 Nate Martinez. All rights reserved.