Nate’s Monday Morning Message
Welcome to this week’s Monday Morning Message…I hope that this email finds you and your family well and navigating our new normal the best you can. It has been a week full of ever-changing news, challenges and continued uncertainty, however today’s I’d like to share some ideas and thoughts on what we can focus on to be the light in our communities.
- Stick to a routine: if you are working from home, get up and get dressed as if you were going into the office – don’t lay around all day in your pajamas.
- Practice good mental and physical health: now is the time to use your new Peloton or check out the variety of “free” apps offering services such as Down Dog Apps which has options for yoga beginners, HIIT, Barre and 7 minute workouts – all for free until May 1st. Audible is currently offering hundreds of books on audio – all for free.
- Master virtual technology: we hosted our first “virtual” happy hour last week and it was a fantastic way to connect with our agents while we are practicing social distancing – we got to know each other in a difference space. Zoom Chat Room is an amazing tool to help you continue to connect both professionally or personally online.
- Focus on the positive: Interest rates are low, and in Arizona real estate is considered an essential service. Since March 1st, there have been nearly 5,000 homes listed for sale in Maricopa County and just over 9,000 homes sale pending. In every dark time, there is always a silver lining. Look for the opportunities instead of focusing on fear.
- Get back to the basics: I don’t care what industry you are in, times like this remind us to get back to the basics. Reach out to people you know, review your budget and expenses, update your systems and processes – get your “house” in order so you are ready for the “bounce” back.
If you or anyone you know is struggling right now, I would like to extend a personal invitation to call me directly. We are in this together, as a community and as humanity. Stay safe and healthy, and let’s try to remember, this too shall pass!
Ideas for you and your family while practicing social distancing:
- Play your favorite board games
- Make a movie with your family as the cast
- Build a fort in your living room
- Camp out in your backyard
- Make video calls to family and friends
- Get a little fresh air with a walk around the block
- Do an indoor scavenger hunt with items around your home
WORDS OF INSPIRATION
“Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.” - Saint Augustine
“People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace.” - Zig Ziglar
“To keep the body in good health is a duty… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.” - Buddha
Nate Martinez, RE/MAX Professionals
Copyright © 2020 Nate Martinez. All rights reserved.