Everyone’s life is a different journey. However, if you start forming these habits now, your journey will lead to wealth.
Today’s topic is right out of the book “Wealth Can’t Wait” by David Osborn and Paul Morris. I know these gentlemen personally and was very excited to read their book. In it, I found a ton of helpful, useful information on creating wealth. One of the things that stuck out to me the most was the list of seven habits that create wealth.
1. Live by design. Think about how you want your life to be and create a plan to get there.
2. Make business decisions based on a solid foundation and solid fundamentals.
3. Stick with what you know and drill in deep. Our wealth should be built through our biggest competency.
4. Earn more by learning more. I probably go to more seminars than most Realtors, and I believe they have helped me immensely in my career. There’s always something new you can learn.
5. Break down your big goals into smaller ones and add accountability.
6. Spend less than you earn and invest the rest.
7. Let go of the small stuff. We need to think and act bigger than that.
This is just one of the many helpful passages I picked up by reading “Wealth Can’t Wait.” If you have any questions about the book, would like to discuss it further, or want to discuss your real estate career, give us a call or send us an email today. We look forward to hearing from you.