Nate’s Monday Morning Message
Welcome to this week’s Monday Morning Message…last week I sent you twenty-five ways to develop a growth mindset. Did you like those ideas? I loved them! And in our uncertain world today, keeping a growth mindset is key to how we successful navigate the world around us. No matter what is happening in our life, across the nation or globe, we all have a choice each day. We can choose to see the world as doom and gloom, or we can choose to find the silver lining. We get to decided how we are going to perceive our experiences and what actions we will take. I hope you will choose wisely.
Before you read on, I’d like to ask again this week: How are you doing? How is your family and loved one? Is there anything we can do to help you today? We are here for you. Let’s make it a great week!
10 Amazing Lessons from Albert Einstein:
1. Follow Your Curiosity: “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
2. Perseverance is Priceless:“It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
3. Focus on the Present:“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
4. The Imagination is Powerful:**“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
5. Make Mistakes:**“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
6. Live in the Moment:**“I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.”
7. Create Value:**“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
8. Don’t Expect Different Results:**“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
*9. Knowledge Comes from Experience: **“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”*
10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better”**“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
WORDS OF INSPIRATION
“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
“When your dream is bigger than you are, you only have two choices: give up or get help.” – John C. Maxwell
“You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers. In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices.” – Deepak Chopra
Nate Martinez, RE/MAX Professionals
Copyright © 2020 Nate Martinez. All rights reserved.